Monday, February 27, 2012

This is what happens when you combine me, an unfinished rant, and a writing contest on perspective.

I made the decision to use a method of procrastination that involves creativity, so this way I can feel less guilty.  On Figment.com, the amazing writing website, there is a contest about thinking in a different perspective.  I realized this was a perfect opportunity to test my method of procrastination, and I wrote a story on Cinderella from the stepsister's perspective. It's not a very original concept, I know, but right from the start, I was taught to have a disliking for Cinderella, and see the entire elephant, not the tale (you know, that mice story about the elephants?)... and this is what happens when you combine these things.This is the link...

No comments:

Post a Comment